27 March 2024

Mind Mapping Generative AI Outputs for Enhanced Answers & Knowledge

With Generative AI, we can get relatively good answers quickly. To get better answers, we can use a number of Generative AI engines. But we need a tool to combine the answers to arrive at a better answer. Such a tool is Mind Mapping. By using mind mapping to consolidate and re-organize the answers, we will get not just better answers but a better framework of knowledge to think and decide.

Let's use an example. 

Question: What are things we should not do in life? Why?

I use 4 different AI engines to give me the answers and mind map them as follows:


You can see that the various AI engines give some similar answers and some different ones.

By combining and re-organizing them, we can get a more complete list. It is very to do with a mind mapping software like Freeplane shown above and below:

Here is the combined answers mind map:

I spent some more time grouping the answers and came out with 4 key groups shown with the yellow background. It immediately helped me to understand the total better and pointed me to where I should focus on improving my life. 

On this map, I can add my own learning from other sources and put them into the right group such as 'never says never', never be proud, never pre-judge, never assume, etc.

Using mind mapping to consolidate and reorganize the answers from various generative AI engines enable us to get better knowledge and enhanced answer. 

Hope you learn both mind mapping with generative ai.

Lim Liat (c) 27-3-2024


No comments: