1. The Success Formula
“成功之道 = 思考力 × 行动力 × 表达力”
Success = Thinking Ability x Execution Ability x Communication Ability
1. The Importance of Communication.
2. The multiplication sign. If any of the factor is 0, then success = 0.
3. So, any great plan without execution is 0 even if the plan is great.
Even if the plan and execution are great, lacking communication will bring the result to zero or worse. People may think that your great plan and execution are against them rather than for their good.
4. We may allow the above factor to take on negative value so that the result could be negative rather than positive such as in the case of bad communication cited in point 3.
2. Wealth is more than Money .... Living is Great Wealth. Joy is wealth too.
Actually, living itself is great wealth.
From self happiness to being happy together with others.
Letting oneself to be happy is a virtue.
Making others happy is the work of virtue.
Hence, be thankful daily when we wake up every morning.... We are alive.
The Bible has a verse for this. Psalm 118:24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Then, figure out how to increase the joy by making others happy too.
There is a very simple way to make people happy ... give them a smile, saying thank you, say sorry etc. It is valuable but cost nothing. Rather, smiling makes you happy too.
(Note: The sayings of the masters are my translation from their original saying in Chinese language and some errors may be committed due to my misunderstanding or the inaccurate translation. Appreciate you feedback to correct the errors if there be any).
For more related posts, see Sinology & Chinese Management