31 July 2023

Steps to Great Success - Sun Zi, Ray Dalio, Richard St John & Kazuo Inamoric

What are the steps that you can take to achieve great success? 

I was impressed much with Ray Dalio's "Principles" book. It lay out the principles for successful life and work. See my summary here. A key teaching was the “5-Step Process".

Then I came across Kazuo Inamoric's quotations. He also had a 5-Step to success.

I recalled Richard St John's TED Video presentations. He did much research to discover the 8 secrets of success. His later work changed it to "8 Traits to Great".

I have been teaching Sun Zi's Art of War for 10+ years. I have been teaching that Sun Zi is more than just warfare. It is about how ordinary people can do the extraordinary. It is about giants-killing wisdom.

All four works are summarized in the diagram below.


Please use it as a reflection and see how you can make improvements to live a better and more successful life.

Lim Liat (c) 31-7-23

See also:

Success Principles for Life - The Wisdom from East...

New CEO Leadership Attributes and Ancient Chinese ...

No comments: