23 December 2009

Understanding Unchanging Patterns to Manage Change for Success in Life

The title "Understanding Unchanging Patterns to Manage Change for Success in Life" is the teaching of "I-Ching" ( The Book of Change, Yi Jing, 易经 ). It is the foundation of Chinese philosophy and culture. This is the index page to my postings on I-Ching.

  1. Learning from "The Book of Change - 易经 Yi Jing" Part 01 Overview
  2. Learning from "The Book of Change - 易经 Yi Jing" Part 02 Hexagram Structure
  3. Learning from "The Book of Change - 易经 Yi Jing" Part 03 Relationships
  4. Learning from "I-Ching" Part 04 1-乾 Heaven - Creative Force
  5. Learning from "I-Ching" Part 05 2 坤 Earth - Receptive Love 
  6. Learning from I-Ching Part 06 Steps for Application 
  7. Learning from I-Ching Part 07 The S-Curve & Bell Curve 
  8. Learning from I-Ching Part 08 3 屯 Sprouting - Starting is hard 
  9. Learning from I-Ching Part 09 4 蒙 Naive - Learning 
  10. Learning from I-Ching Part 10 5 需 Needs - Wait for the Right Time
  11. more to come .....
See Ancient Chinese Wisdom for a longer list of I-Ching topics and other Chinese Classics teachings.

 

 

Post a Comment